Graduate research projects include
- Drug/drug interactions
- Regioselectivity in drug metabolism
- Predicting rates of drug metabolism
- Chemical and kinetic mechanism of drug metabolizing enzymes
Undergraduate projects include
- Enzyme expression in bacteria and purification by chromatography.
- Determining the kinetics of metabolism of model compounds to determine affinities, and potential for drug-drug interactions.
- Synthesis of new compounds with high affinities for drug metabolizing enzymes.
- Using computational methods to understand mechanism.